Supporting EC Documents For Buying New Launch EC
All the EC buyers (listed in the application form) have to submit the following EC Documents (if applicable) for verification of their EC eligibility.
- Singapore Citizen – Pink Identity Card.
- Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) – Blue Identity Card.
- Non-Citizen – Passport.
- SAF / Civil Defence / Police Force Personnel – Certified True Copy of Pink / Blue Identity Card (e.g. SAF 11B for SAF).
- SPR (Just obtained citizenship) – Pink Collection Slip issued by ICA & Singapore Passport.
- Married – Marriage Certificate.
- Separated – Deed of Separation.
- Widow / Widower – Death Certificate of spouse & Marriage Certificate.
- Parent-Child Relationship – Order of Court / Custody docs for Muslim, Birth Certificate & Legal Adoption Papers.
- Siblings Relationship – Birth Certificate.
- Orphans Scheme – Parents’ Death Certificates & Parents’ Marriage Certificate.
- Divorcee – (a) Decree Nisi or Decree Nisi Absolute or Interim Judgement or Certificate of Making Interim Judgement Final & Order of Court / Divorce Certificate for Muslim Divorce. For divorce finalised within three years, and OTP issued on or after 8 Mar 2013, to submit SD by the divorced applicant in addition to (a) above.
- Latest three months’ payslips, i.e. the month of application and preceding two months; or
- Letter from employer (with company stamp/letterhead, name, signature and designation of certifying officer) certifying salaries for the month of application and the preceding two months.
- Latest NOA from IRAS or Statement of Annual Accounts certified by an Audit Firm; and
- Valid Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) Computer Information (Business Profile) / Valid license of business/trade.
- Latest 12 months’ commission statements/payslips; or
- Letter from employer (with company stamp/letterhead, name, signature and designation of certifying officer) certifying salaries for the last 12 months.
- Latest 12 months’ payslips; or
- Letter from employer (with company stamp/letterhead, name, signature and designation of certifying officer) certifying salaries for the last 12 months
Odd Job Worker
- Latest NOA from IRAS and
- Previous years NOA from IRAS.
- Statutory Declaration* to declare the employment status or
- Valid Student Pass
* Statutory Declaration may be executed at the Sales Office at HDB Hub or any HDB Branch Offices. If you are not in Singapore, you can make the Statutory Declaration in the presence of a Commissioner for Oaths or Notary Public in the country of your stay.
The HDB may also request for other documents to be submitted other than those listed above.